|I go by stcheng.
I like fruits in the family Sapindaceae.
I was born in Hangzhou, lived in Shanghai, and Philadelphia.
I live in Seattle now.
Website Eng Task Board
- [P0] Reorganize folder structures
- [P1] Move variables outside the module and into the configuration file
- [P1] 中文/EN Multi-language Support
- [P2] Make gallery page to display thumbnails of photos
- [P2] Automation
- Create a GitHub Action to ‘generate’ and ‘deploy’
- [P2] Separate blog architecture with blog content
- [P2] Separate theme with patches
- [P2] Do not upload .DS_Store files
- [backlog] Add Terraform files for setting up the infrastructure
- [backlog] Write a feature page about this website
- [backlog] Write a plugin asset_video to support video
Original asset_img plugin is located in
One html5 video plugin is
- Add Favicon
- Add the subscription functionality
- Add the sitemap.xml
- Add a banner background image
- Rename to S T C H E N G
- Set up full iPad dev env via
- reate a 404 page and redirect all non-existing pages to this 404 page
In CloudFront error pages configuration, one shall create a custom error response for 403 instead of 404 since S3 will return 403 when accessing non-existent entries. Send a customized error response with page 404.html and code 404 will make it work.
- Use MIME type to determine the file type and set the correct Content-Type
- Embed AWS credentials to the docker container
- Support RSS
- Return error and exit for
hexo deploywhen AWS credentials are not set
- Automate S3 bucket upload with hexo deploy command
- Selective upload (only update changed files)
- Create AWS IAM user and IAM role
- Add a hexo deployer plugin to upload public files to S3
- Patch s3-sync-client module to set the correct Content-Type
- Add AWS credentials as environment variables to the container
- Now it is able to run hexo deploy
- Add Atom feed
- Migrate from Azure and set up AWS
I need to check out the fruit Langsat!